Mississippi Banner Users Group
September 15-17, 2013
Mark your calendars! It is time for our annual gathering of Banner users for information,
fun, and fellowship. This year our MBUG Conference will be held at the
Natchez Convention Center, Natchez, MS.
Located across from the convention center, the Natchez Grand Hotel
will be the host hotel. As always, we need user participation to make our conference as informative as possible.
If you would like to make a presentation, please contact Edith Riley (email@example.com).
Deadline for Registration: August 9, 2013
(after this date a late fee will be charged)
For almost 300 years Natchez has been an international destination glistening with Southern
charm & grace! Natchez adorns the banks of the Mighty Mississippi with her magnificent antebellum homes,
fascinating history, exciting events, romantic atmosphere, and unlimited activities.
- Hotel room rates are $99.00 (single or double). Note: An added value package, charged
additionally to each guest room folio at $7.95 per night, includes: (Hot Breakfast Buffet, Unlimited
wired and wireless internet, Unlimited Local and Long Distance Phone Calls, Guest Laundry Facility,
State-of-the-Art Fitness Center, Copying and Faxing Services available at the Front Desk, 24 hour Business
Center with Printer, and On-Site, Gated Parking in our Central Downtown location.
- To be exempt from all taxes and fees you must bring a copy of your institution's MS Tax Exemption
letter and pay with a school check or school issued credit card. No personal form of payment is tax exempt-this includes cash.
- Check-in time is at 4:00 pm and check-out is 11:00 am.
- All reservations must be guaranteed at the time of booking with a valid credit card, advance deposit of
one night's room and tax (paid by cash, certified check or money order), or approved direct bill. Please secure
a confirmation number after making your reservation.
- To make reservations at the Natchez Grand Hotel, call 1-866-488-0898 or 601-446-9994. You MUST identify
your affiliation with MBUG at the time you make the reservation. A valid credit card is required to make reservations.
- If the Natchez Grand is booked there are two hotels close to the convention center.
The Natchez Eola Hotel (601-445-6000)
and the Hampton Inn (601-446-6770).
- Individuals will be required to provide a valid credit card at check-in to cover any room incidentals.
Payment of cash at check-in without a valid credit card must include a $20.00 per day incidental fee. Any unused
portion of the incidental fee will be returned upon checkout.